Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boylesque Toronto!

The Toronto Burlesque Festival hit town this past weekend and I was absolutely enveloped by it! I LOVE the growing popularity of Burlesque. Some absolutely stunning performers hit the stage -- Roxi Dlite! Miss Indigo Blue! Tigger! Cherry Typhoon! Coco Framboise! Just to name a few!
But this is "MAN'S ADVENTURE". Among the Boylesque performers were Toronto's own Patastrophic Sexapeel! Relatively new to the troupe, he's already made an impression -- on me, at least :)
And Dew Lily! Remember that name because Dew is gonna explode in the Burlesque scene. He's already a favourite in T.O. The mere mention of his name drives the crowd into a frenzy.
I'll be drawing the boys as I go through my photos from the weekend! I've got to draw Mahogany Storm and Wrong Note Rusty! Two more of Toronto's favourite Boylesquers!

j.

4 comments:

C.Edwards said...

These are beautiful as usual, Bone. Especially, the Drew Lily one! Fantastic!

Lou W said...

I'd love some Dew in the morning (or any other time of the day!)

Lou W said...

I'd love some Dew in the morning (or any other time of the day!)

j. said...

C.Edwards - Thank you, sir.

Lou W - Dew is quite a favorite of mine, as well. I just saw pictures of one of his other costumes that he wore on his day off -- very sexy!

j.