Monday, January 10, 2011

True North Strong!

Toronto finally got some SNOW!! I think there's something wrong with the world when NEW YORK is snowed in and Toronto residents are mowing their lawns. I don't love winter -- but there's something beautiful in a world covered in snow! I look out my big picture window and watch the flakes gather, the wind swirling the snow off of rooftops. I snuggle even deeper into my covers and go back to sleep until Spring!
Toronto's Boylesque troupe recently (more or less) performed a show they called "O Manada: True Patriot Lust". It was fantastic. The guys played up so many of Canada's stereotypes I hardly knew where to start. At the top is Mickey D Liscious wearing nothing but the flag (sort of ;) In his act he was actually also wearing Maple Syrup but I opted for the pre-syrup pose
And then there's James and the Giant Pasty in what was a duo skit -- James as old fashioned lumberjack, Patastrophic Sexapeel (coming soon) as modern day (avec chainsaw). It must be the Canadian in me but nothing gets me turned on faster than a plaid shirt.

"With growing hard-ons we see thee rise, Our true North strong and free. O Manada, we stand on guard for thee."

j.

8 comments:

Fabrissou said...

Great deawings !^^

Lou W said...

Love me a lumberjack, especially muscled and hairy!

(No beard stubble tho? I'm sad...)

Blue Grey said...

Very cute. Major Maple Leaf looks pretty cool.

Kid Nova said...

These are some very hot guys! Great work! :D

j. said...

Fabrissou - Thank you!

Blue Grey - Great name for a superhero! "Major Maple Leaf"! And what a costume a single maple leaf makes, eh? :)

Kid Nova - Thanks, man.

j.

mrtnn said...

great forearms on this stud.

francisco zambrano said...

amazing sketches, love'm

francisco zambrano said...

amazing sketches, lov'em
eros